clicksense

Minimum cash out for this site is $10. However, they do charge a $3.00 service fee, so I recommend setting the autopay out rate a bit higher. They have several increments to choose from. Also, they only have pay by check option at this time. No paypal transfers. I upgraded my account for $10.00 and was instantly hit with 500+ ads. For a while, was received 5-8 cent clicks, but now I'm receiving mostly pennies-- but have 200+ in my account to be clicked. I think it is worth the upgrade.
you can join to this link

KAYAKNYA DARI KETERANGAN DIATAS TIDAK RUGI JUGA KALAU KITA UPGRADE MEMBER KITA DI CLIXSENSE. BAYANGIN AJA DENGAN UPGRADE $10 AJA DAPAT NGECLICK IKLAN LEBIH DARI 500. HARUS ADA PENDAMPING YANG MIJITIN TANGAN YA KALAU NGECLICK SEGITU BANYAK

Comments :

0 comments to “clicksense”